One word sums up this masterpiece: Quality.
No expense was spared in building this beautiful Santa Barbara style 3 bedroom 3 bath home with private guest house in the UT Golf Club. The moment one steps into the foyer custom touches greet the guest at every turn. 24? travertine with granite inlay covers the floors of the living and dining spaces, while the bedrooms feature hand scraped Hickory hardwood flooring.
The gourmet kitchen includes two tone, hand finished Hickory cabinetry, slab granite countertops and hand carved stone backsplash. The professional appliance package features a 36? Wolf range, vent hood, warming drawer and microwave as well as a SubZero refrigerator.
A large gas fireplace, floor to ceiling wine rack hand hammered iron chandeliers exude a romantic Tuscan atmosphere throughout along with hand stained cedar beams in the living room.
The spacious master features plantation shutters, custom ceiling fan, double vanity, whirlpool tub and frameless glass shower with diamond Travertine tile work.
Lastly, multiple sets of French doors wrap an intimate courtyard and the open patio backs to greenbelt space and Lake Austin.
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2538 SF
- Private courtyard and casita guest house with full bath
- UT Golf Club
- Large lot backs to Lake Austin and greenbelt
- Gourmet SubZero and Wolf appliance package with 36? range and built-in refrigerator
- Hand scraped Hickory hardwood flooring in beds, Travertine with granite inlay in living
- Slab granite countertops throughout with intricate hand carved tile work
- Wired for home theater with in-wall audio, wired for cable and high speed internet
- Hand hammered antiqued iron chandeliers and sconces throughout
- Stained cedar beams in living room ceiling
- Floor to ceiling travertine fireplace with gas line
- Large master suite with tray ceiling, hardwood floors and ceiling fan
- Master bath includes double vanity, whirlpool tub, frameless glass shower
- Huge walk-in closets with ample storage
- Full height built-in wine rack with hand finished stain
- Built in media cabinet
- 6" plantation shutters throughout
- French doors on study/third bedroom affords
- Multiple sets of French doors throughout home
- High efficiency AC
- Oil rubbed bronze fixtures throughout
- Large back porch with tongue and groove ceiling, fans, lighting, gas tap for grill
- 30 year tile roof complements Santa Barbara style architecture